Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Sunday, April 12, 2015
After 60 minutes:
- 96% reported skin looked smoother
- 100% reported skin around the eyes has a more lifted appearance
After 4 weeks:
- 100% reported wrinkles on the crow’s feet area looked smoother
- 100% reported lines on forehead look smoother
- 100% reported the appearance of lines and wrinkles has diminished
- 100% reported to like this product
(Wish it was a TAD bit cheaper)
Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.
Saturday, April 4, 2015
I can only compare this to another product, Dr Dennis Gross Retinol Brightening Solution. This is meant to brighten your skin and pretty much does everything that "Nature in a Bottle" does except the price tag is much higher. Dr Dennis Gross' product retails for about $85 dollar. Big difference!!!
I highly recommend anyone that has sun damaged dry skin to try out Nature In A Bottle's "Recovery Blend". I think for the price tag you are getting a great deal. If you are interested but unsure if you want to purchase the entire bottle, visit their website and you can sign up for a free sample size.
Now it's Giveaway Time! One lucky winner will win a bottle of Nature in a Bottle!! ($30 value!!) All you have to do is fill out the Rafflecopter form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: A press sample was sent for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.