Friday, February 26, 2010

Vapour Organic Beauty Review + Coupon Code



Vapour Organic Beauty might be my new favorite organic cosmetic line.


"The story of Vapour begins nearly 30 years ago with our artisanal cosmetics lab in New Mexico, USA. For decades, we pushed the limits of green chemistry by pioneering healthy non-toxic cosmeticsthat refuse to compromise. After years of developing and manufacturing products for other brands, we knew the time was right to launch our own brand.Meanwhile in New York, ERIC SAKAS was looking for the perfect products. He spent years developing cosmetics alongside legendary makeup artist Kevyn Aucoin and had worked for manymajor beauty brands. His search for a stellar line of cosmetics was frustrating. He found natural products that lacked performance, or performance products that contained toxic ingredients."


Vapour Beauty came out with something I don't see much. The Stratus Instant Skin Perfector. I found this amazing, and so 2010! "A revolutionary formula designed to help make immediate improvements in the appearance of your skin — Stratus dramatically raises the bar for cosmetic performance and purity. Beauty editors and beauty bloggers everywhere are raving about Stratus"

The Skin Perfector:



Utilizes the power of light reflection to make skin appear instantly brighter and healthier
Evens the skin tone
Immediately diminishes the appearance of lines, wrinkles, pores, and imperfections
Enhances the skins natural, healthy glow
Stratus is great for men and women
Works well on all skin tones



I used it as a moisturizer under my normal skin care/makeup routine, and found that everything looked better and stayed on better the rest of the day. And it is small enough where you can just throw it in your purse, in case you need a little moisturizer touch-up later on in the day.



For a limited time, any purchase you make at Vapour Organics , will get you a FREE Siren Lipstick ($19) with the check out code Sexylips. It ends 3/05/2010 so hurry up and get your free item!



"Vapour Siren Lipstick is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients. The other 30% consists of natural mineral pigments and vitamins which are not available as certified organics.Revolutionary formula provides high performance in a certified organic base
This safe food grade lipstick deeply moisturizes and protects
Provides shine and sophisticated rich color Without chemicals or petroleum additives "




And free shipping on any over over $50, so hurry up and get your order in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails