I can't believe July is already almost over! This Summer is going so fast! So it's time for another Eucerin post + amazing giveaway!
When it comes to shopping for food, most of us have a good idea of what we like to eat. But finding the right skin care regimen isn’t that easy. A good skin care routine is vital to helping hydrate your skin and maintain soft skin. So if your skin regimen is in need of a boost, Eucerin’s Skin First Dermatologists Members Dr. Ingleton and Dr. Sarnoff have shared their best skin secrets to help guide you on your summer mission to healthy looking, fresh, and radiant skin.
Dr. Ingleton’s daily skin care regimen consists of:
. Cleanse with soap-free cleanser
. Apply a cream to protect your skin from environmental damage
Apply an eye cream that hydrates and fades darkness
Finish with an oil-free SPF moisturizer
. Cleanse with soap-free cleanser to remove make-up and dirt
Apply an eye cream
. Finish with a serum that hydrates
Dr. Sarnoff’s secrets to healthy skin:
· Every morning and evening wash your face with a mild cleanser and avoid bar soap
· Use eye makeup that is washable
· The best time to apply moisturizer is to put on immediately after you shower when the skin is damp
One winner will win the below prize:
$100 Visa Gift Card
· Summer Tote to carry your sun protective gear and your Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion
· Eucerin Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion (13.5 oz) –This light, everyday formula with nourishing sunflower oil absorbs quickly and provides 24 hour moisturization for healthier-looking, softer skin. It keeps skin moisturized all day with a lotion specifically formulated to replenish the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
Don’t forget that you can get a couple samples of Eucerin Daily Protection body lotion by taking the Skin First pledge on their Facebook page!