'Tis the season to moisturize! With a New Year right around the corner, it’s never too late to take charge of your skin. As you reflect on the past year and look forward to the next, commit to putting the health of your skin first. Skin stress that appears during the holidays can be the result of a lack of moisture, especially if you live in a colder climate.
Here are 12 days of skin tips to give your skin the beautiful and healthy-looking holiday glow it deserves:
1) Cold, dry, winter weather can be tough on your hands, wear gloves to help keep them protected against harsh winter elements.
2) Keep your showers short and sweet and use lukewarm water. Bathing for long periods in hot water can cause skin to lose natural oils and nutrients.
3) Winter can wreak havoc on your skin because there is less moisture in the air, low humidity. Give your skin a boost and run a humidifier at night to help add moisture.
4) Relieve dryness associated with frequent hand washing by washing with lukewarm water, using a gentle soap, and applying moisturizer right after drying your hand
. 5) 3 steps to revive dry feet. 1) Remove dry, flaky skin with a pumice stone. 2) Apply a rich moisturizer, like Eucerin’s Aquaphor Healing Ointment before bed. 3) Throw on a pair of socks to lock in the moisture and go to sleep!
6) Try Eucerin Calming Crème (with oatmeal) to help dry, itchy skin this season.
7) Chemicals and allergens in certain makeups, perfumes, soaps, and detergents can cause skin irritation. Avoid products that you know have irritated your skin and use gentle cleansers!
8) Snow reflects sunlight, making it important to wear an SPF product like Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 30 all year round for protection from UVA and UVB rays.
9) Coarse fabrics can cause itchiness if you have sensitive skin. Go for something silky!
10) Getting a full six to eight hours of sleep is important for your overall well-being and helps your skin look its best. Get to bed early to get plenty of shut-eye
11) Tame chapped lips. For lip hydration, try applying a few drops of olive oil and honey or pick up Aquaphor Lip Repair + Protect SPF 30.
12) Wind can act like sandpaper when constantly hitting exposed skin. Protect skin with a rich moisturizer and bundle up with hats and scarves.
Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion (16.9 fl. oz.) a unique, fast absorbing lotion that combines Ceramide-3, skin’s own moisturizers, and Gluco-Glycerol to improve the condition of skin and help fight dryness at the source. o Dermatologist recommended o Provides intense moisture for skin that looks and feels immediately hydrated o Strengthens the skin’s barrier to lock in moisture o Improves moisture reserves to help prevent dryness from recurring for healthy looking skin o Fast absorbing, non-greasy
Eucerin Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin Lotion (6.8 fl. oz.) helps alleviate and repair extremely dry skin with a unique concentrated formula that features a groundbreaking technology that combines skin’s own natural moisturizers and Ceramide-3, a component of a healthy skin barrier, with Gluco-Glycerol, an innovative moisturizer—to improve the condition of skin and fight extreme dryness. The product is highly effective and has been granted the Good Housekeeping Seal. If it doesn’t work as claimed Good Housekeeping will replace or refund the purchase price.
o Dermatologist recommended
o Moisture rich formula, yet lightweight and fast absorbing
o Strengthens the skin’s barrier to lock in moisture
o Improves moisture reserves to help prevent dryness from recurring for healthy looking skin
o Fragrance-free, won’t clog pores
Make sure you check out Eucerin on Facebook to request a free sample!
Right now, Eucerin is giving away an amazing package to one of my readers. One lucky winner will a, Prize pack that includes: Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion, Eucerin Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin Lotion, moisturizing gloves, a pumice stone, and a $100 Visa Gift Card!